Are you planning to arrange a great slumber party for your teenager? Or does your teen girl or boy want to arrange the sleepover party to surprise their friends? A teenager’s sleepover party with fun filled games and activities is the best slumber party. Read on to know the best ideas on sleepover parties for teens.
Fun Sleepover Party Games For Teens:
Here are some interesting and fun slumber party games and activities for teenagers. You teen boy or girl will love playing these games.
1) Indoor Camping Games:
Plan a perfect indoor camping slumber party for your teenager. Let’s see how to play this:
- All of you sit in a circle around the table. Everyone holds a cup in their hand.
- All should start clapping on their cup at the same rhythm or sing the same song and should pass the cup to the next one at the same time and should receive the cup from another member.
- Continue doing the same and slowly speedup the game.
- Whoever messes up with the game, does not either pass or receive the cup, will out from the game.
- Play until one person wins the game.
2) Truth or Dare Questions:
Truth or dare sleepover party game is well known among teens. It does not require much preparations or expensive materials.
- First select a few best questions to ask your teen friends.
- Select one person and let that person choose whether to go for truth or dare.
- But make sure that you are playing this game to have fun.
- Do not give a dare that can be dangerous.
Also Read: Truth Or Dare Questions For Teens
3) Name That Tune Game:
One of the interesting games to play.
- One person from the group selects a song.
- And that person will start humming it from the middle of the song or play the music without lyrics.
- Other members should guess the song with correct lyrics.
4) Pillowcase Invitation Game:
You will have fun before you start the game.
- Invite your teenage friends and send a pillow to everyone.
- Ask everyone to design about a theme on the pillow.
- Once they come, select the best one and make them as leads for the rest of the games.
Also Read: Indoor Activities For Teens
5) Unicorn Eye Mask Game:
A great fun game for teenagers.
- 2 to 40 members can participate in the game.
- Let each person in the game wear the eye mask and stand in front of the board.
- And try to get that person tail to the closest to the unicorn mouth.
Also Read: Fun Party Games For Teens
6) Spa Stuff Game:
Teenage Girls might love this sleepover game.
- First, everyone should form as a team and each team should have two members.
- One person will be doing the makeup to the other partner.
- Finally, whoever makes the other person beautiful, that person is the winner.
7) Decorations Activities:
Another great slumber party game for teenagers. Both teen boys and girls will love this game.
- Keep the decoration items ready.
- There can be different themes.
- All teens should be divided into different teams.
- Each team will be given a place to decorate, it can wall, floor, bed, table, sofa etc.
- Given things should be decorated in the finest way.
- Get it judged by your parents or any other who is not participating in this game.
- Ask that person to select the finalist.
8) Emoji Bingo Game:
- A fun and silly slumber party game that teenagers will love to play.
- Give each team member a white sheet, and ask them to draw their set of Emoji Bingo cards.
Also Read: Workout Plans For Teenage Girls
9) Talent Show Activities:
An interesting sleepover party game for both teen boys and teen girls.
- Arrange a talent show program.
- First write different activities in papers and roll them. Keep them in a box.
- One person will come and take one chit.
- Whatever is written in that chit, that activity to be performed.
10) Cooking Show:
A slumber game with lots of fun.
- Ask everyone to tell how to make a recipe or ask them to cook.
- If they are explaining the way they cook. Everyone in the team should understand how to cook that recipe.
- Whoever is able to explain a variety recipe with simple steps, that person is the winner.
Different Types of Sleepover Games for Teens
1. Classic Board Games and Card Games:
Delve into the world of traditional entertainment with classic board games like Monopoly, Scrabble, or Uno. Classic Card games like Solitaire, Apples to Apples or Cards Against Humanity can also create laughter and excitement as teens showcase their wit and humor.
2. Murder Mystery Games:
Unleash the detective in each teen with thrilling murder mystery games. These interactive experiences provide an engaging storyline where participants work together to solve a fictional crime, making for a suspenseful and entertaining evening.
3. Movie or TV Show Marathon:
Set up a cozy movie night with a selection of popular movies or binge-worthy TV shows. Teens can relish in a cinematic adventure while sharing reactions, quotes, and maybe even some themed snacks.
4. Outdoor Games (If Suitable):
Depending on the location and weather, consider outdoor games like capture the flag, flashlight tag, or a scavenger hunt. Teens can enjoy the thrill of physical activity and friendly competition under the stars.
5. DIY Craft and Creative Activities:
Stimulate creativity by organizing DIY craft stations where teens can make friendship bracelets, paint canvases, or design tie-dye t-shirts. These hands-on activities foster artistic expression and allow participants to take home unique souvenirs.
6. Virtual Reality (VR) Games:
If you have access to VR equipment, teens can immerse themselves in a virtual world with exciting and interactive games. VR experiences can range from thrilling adventures to creative sandbox environments.
7. Karaoke and Lip Sync Battles:
Encourage teens to showcase their vocal talents with a karaoke session or organize entertaining lip sync battles. This lighthearted activity is sure to create laughter and memorable moments.
8. Truth or Dare with a Twist:
Put a spin on the classic truth or dare game by incorporating fun challenges, embarrassing confessions, and thought-provoking questions. This game encourages participants to step out of their comfort zones and share in some playful antics.
9. Escape Room Challenges:
Bring the excitement of an escape room to your sleepover by setting up DIY puzzles and challenges. Teens can work in teams to decipher clues and solve riddles, fostering teamwork and problem-solving skills.
10. Cooking or Baking Competitions:
Turn the kitchen into a culinary battleground with cooking or baking competitions. Teens can form teams, select ingredients, and create their own culinary masterpieces. Afterwards, everyone can indulge in their delicious creations.
Hope you love these sleepover party games for teenagers. If you have more games and activities to play, share with us!