Are you planning a thrilling party for your teenage crowd? Look no further! We’ve compiled a fantastic list of 15 captivating party games and activities that will ignite the energy and create lasting memories for your teens. Whether you’re organizing a birthday bash, a graduation celebration, or just a fun get-together, these games are tailored to keep the laughter flowing and the excitement high.
From hilarious icebreakers to creative challenges, our handpicked selection guarantees a night of non-stop entertainment. So, get ready to transform your gathering into an unforgettable event filled with joy, camaraderie, and a healthy dose of friendly competition!
15 Great Party Games For Teenagers:
Here are some good party games that can be played by both teen boys and girls.
1. Find The Leader
This is a fun filled game and can be enjoyed by both boys and girls at the party.
No. of players – 10 plus
You will need – More space to play
How to play:
- First, form like a circle with enough amount of space between the players.
- Ask one(two if the total number of players more than ten) team member to go out of the room and wait.
- From the rest of the players, choose a team member as leader.
- While the leader is making the posture or gesture or movement, the other team members have to imitate that person.
- Call the person who is waiting outside. And ask him or her to stand in the center. The rest of the people will act as their leader. And this person has to guess who is the leader.
- If the person guesses the leader right, then that leader should be out and wait outside of the room.
- Again the same process starts within the team.
This is a good activity to learn postures, gestures like other persons and to have fun.
Also Read: Workout Plans For Teenage Girls
2. Junk In The Trunk
This is a fun party game which involves a lot of jumping and shaking.
No. of players – 6 plus
You will need – Ten ping pong balls, empty tissue box, belt or rope, glue or tape.
How to play:
- Attach the empty tissue box with a belt or rope to make a waist pouch bag.
- Remove if there is any plastic on the tissue box, so that there will be a clear opening.
- This game can be played by only one person at a time.
- Keep the ping pong balls in the tissue box which is tied to the belt/rope.
- One player has to tie the belt to the waist and the box is tied to his back.
- Then that person has to shake the box for a minute to let all the balls come out.
- The person who gets all balls out within less time in the team will be the winner.
Also Read: Fun Sleepover Games For Teens
3. Wink Assassin
This game is commonly known as wink murder or wink killer.
No. of players – 5
You will need – Space to play
How to play:
- You need the chits equal to the size of the team. And each chit should be written something, one should be written ‘killer or murderer’.
- Everyone in the game takes one chit, the person who gets the murderer chit can secretly kill others by winking at them.
- All players must watch everyone in the game.
- If the assassin winks at any player, then the player has to count five numbers and feign to sudden death.
- If any other player guesses who is the murderer, he/she says ‘I accuse’. And he/she can ask the team if they suspect anyone.
- The person who is not the murderer, should come out and say ‘I accuse’, and can ask the same question to remaining team.
- Another person should come out and say ‘I accuse’. So there will be one person left finally, that person is a murderer. Game over.
- If there is the number of players, the game is continued until the murderer is guessed or all players in the team are eliminated.
4. Act It Out
No. of players – 8 plus
You will need – Pen and paper
How to play:
- Make a paper chits with a thing, event, scene etc.
- Form into two groups plus one moderator. Ask one player from each team to pick a chit.
- Both the teams get one minute of time to recreate the thing or scene. Both have to perform their things.
- The moderator will judge both of them and announces the winner.
5. Fortune Teller Game
No. of players – 6 plus
You will need – Pen and papers
How to play:
- Each player gets 4 chits and they have to write down their name, a sports name, a place, and a movie name.
- Collect the chits from all players and put them separately based on the category. For eg, all sport names chits in one bag.
- And again each person has to pick one chit from each category. And each person has to read out the four chits loudly starting with the name first.
- For eg, Jabe likes cricket, favorite movie is titanic, lives in New York.
Also Read: Truth Or Dare Questions For Teens
Interesting Party Games For Teen Boys:
6. Sock Wrestling
- In this game, there should be two participants at a time and need two pairs of socks.
- One participant has to remove the socks of the other participant before the opponent takes off yours.
7. Tap It Out Back
Get a word from the judge, using your finger, draw the word on the player ’s back. The person has to guess the word right, whoever guesses in a short period, is the winner.
8. Just a Minute
There will be judge and each person in the team will be given a topic. Whoever speaks without a pause, repeat phrases will get a good score. The person who gets the highest score will be the winner.
9. The Story Game
A player is given an object name or a place name or an event. Each person will get 5 minutes of time. And during this time, they have to narrate a story. Finally, there will be a lot of fun with a lot of interesting stories.
10. Slip N Slide Kickball
If athletic boys are there in the team, this is for you. It is a kickball game but you have to add a slip n slide between the bases. It is suggested to have the band-aids on hand.
Fun Filled Party Games For Teen Girls:
11. Tug of War
This is a great classic game for teenagers. But make sure you play it in a grass field or sand field. Both the side of the rope, there should be an equal number of players.
12. Name That Tune!
Divide the players into teams and have one player face off against another student from the other team. Play five seconds of a popular song tune and have them guess. If both students don’t know, let anyone call it out.
13. Bird Game
Two people form as a team, One player is the mother bird and the other player is the baby bird. They have to fly, feed each other, sound like birds etc. They have to make fun until each member in the get entertained.
Also Read: Indoor Activities For Teens
14. Pictionary Relay
First, the group has to be divided into two or more groups. There should be a moderator. One person in each team has to go to the moderator to get the word which can be about anything like name, thing etc. And the person has to draw some hints about that word, like that all members in each team have to run and get the words. Which team guesses the word in less time, the team will be the winner.
If there are more than 50 people, then the fun will be more. This you can play as you do normally. But if you want more fun twists in the game, use the sponge while the player is going around and ducking to hold over player’s heads or having more than one player go around at a time.
Do have any other interesting games and activities for teenagers? Do share with us in the comment section below!