List Of Top 10 Schools In India For Your Kids
Major cities in India have schools that provide world-class education with great facilities. Finding out the best school for your child is not that difficult as India is a home for the best schools in the world. Let us know the top and best schools in India that you can know details about each school including the facilities.
Parameters that every parent has to check before choosing the best school for your kid:
- Academic Performance Of The School
- Faculty Knowledge, Experience
- Affiliation board
- Individual Attention to Students
- Bus Facility(If Day School)
- Facilities & Services(Library, Playground, Lab, Auditorium etc)
- Conflict Management
- After School Care
- Life Skills Education
- Sports And GK Education
- Leadership/ Management Quality
- Extra-Curricular Activities Available
- Safety and Hygiene
- Infrastructure Provision
Also Read: Healthy Habits For School Kids
Top 10 Schools In India For Your Kids
let us see what are the top schools in India that provide the best education for your kid.
1.DOON SCHOOL, DEHRADUN
- Doon School was established in 1935, is a boys boarding school for students aged 12-18.
- This school is probably the only ‘All India’ school that accepts applications from almost every state in India Also from Indian families overseas.
- IB, ISC, IGCSE boards affiliation.
- Almost all of the teachers live on campus and they are actively involved in the co-curricular education offered to all boys.
- The school has a 70-acre campus.
- And they can learn Sport, Art, Music, Drama and benefit from Careers Guidance and university and college entrance preparation.
- In this school, they have good facilities like Library, dining hall, auditorium, Art and Media School, Multipurpose Hall, Music School, The Rose Bowl, Science Department, Wellness Centre and many more.
Address: Mall Road, Dehradun, India, Pin-248001
Ph No: +91-135-2526400, +91 9719638840
Also Read: Road Safety Rules For Kids
2. BISHOP COTTON BOYS’ SCHOOL, BANGALORE
- Established in 1865, Bishop Cotton Boys’ School has left its mark on all aspects of education.
- School is affiliated to the council for Indian School Certificate Examination for ICSE and ISC Examination.
- Along with quality education, most important thing, school is specialised in character building, co-curricular activities and sports all in a sheath of discipline and respect towards the Almighty
Address: 15, Residency Road, Bangalore-560025.
Ph No: +91-80-40527888
3. NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL BANGALORE
- National Public School, Chikkabanavara provides excellent academic ambiance besides promoting the creative, social and emotional facets of child development.
- This school provides excellent infrastructure, sound organizational support and ample opportunity for students to develop their potential to the fullest.
- School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the national body of the Government of India in Secondary Education.
- Admission to National Public School, Chikkabanavara is open to all kids from Montessori, Kindergarten, and Classes 1 to 12, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
- Their branches are also located in Mysore, Chennai, and Singapore. They have branches in Rajajinagar, Indiranagar, Koramangala, HSR Layout and in many other areas in Bangalore.
Address: R.R. Layout, Chikkabanavara, Bangalore – 560 090.
Ph No: 9900047474
Also Read: Trivia Questions And Answers For Kids
4. MOTHER’S INTERNATIONAL, DELHI
- Education in this school aims at the flowering of the child’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual personality.
- School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Their endeavor is to impart an education that looks beyond the frontiers of formal education.
- School has preschool, pre-primary school, primary, middle, secondary, senior secondary classes.
- Moreover, the teaching standards are very high.
Address: Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-16
Ph No: 011-26964140, 011-26524806
5. BOMBAY SCOTTISH MAHIM, MUMBAI
- School has excelled in providing quality education for their students for over 169 years.
- The School is affiliated to the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) up to 10th grade, and the Indian School Certificate (ISC) for the 11th and 12th grades.
- The staff at this school pays special attention to the needs of students with learning difficulties.
- A variety of activities such as Intra Class competitions, Debates, dramatics, choral singing, elocution, math wizard, Spelling Bee, creative writing and team games like football, cricket, basketball and throw ball.
Address: Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim, Mumbai – 400 016
Ph No: 022-24451365, 022-24453460
Also Read: Panchatantra Stories For Kids
6. DPS, RK PURAM, DELHI
- Founded as a Public School in 1972 in New Delhi, it is affiliated to the CBSE, IPSC, and NPSC.
- The goal of this institution is to inculcate in the pupil a love for learning and a desire to excel at every level.
- A major landmark development has been the inclusion of the physically and mentally handicapped children into the mainstream of school life.
- The school campus is very beautiful. It also has other facilities like science labs, auditorium, libraries, hostels, assembly ground, seminar room, and many others.
Address: Sector XII, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110022
Ph No: 49115500, 26171267
7. LITTLE FLOWER HIGH SCHOOL, HYDERABAD
- Established in 1953, the school aims at all-round development of each and every student there.
- School follows the board of secondary education, Andhra Pradesh.
- The school strives to promote intellectual excellence, good character, emotional maturity, a spirit of healthy competition, cooperation etc in every student equally.
- They have excellent co-curricular activities like games, G.K., sports, music, drawing & painting, and many others.
Address: Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Hyderabad-500001
Ph No: 040-23202675, 040-23202350
8. DAV BOYS SCHOOL GOPALAPURAM, CHENNAI
- D.A.V. Boys Senior Secondary School, Gopalapuram is the main branch of the DAV group of schools.
- The school was established in 1970. Affiliated to the C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
- The school has been one of the best CBSE schools in Chennai because of highly qualified and trained faculty.
- It also provides the world-class best library, science laboratories, air-conditioned Audio & Visual room, auditorium and of course many other facilities to its students.
Address: 213, LLyods Road, Gopalapuram, Chennai – 600086.
Ph No: 044-28352866
Also Read: Top 10 CBSE Schools In Chennai
9. ST XAVIER’S COLLEGIATE – KOLKATA
- St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata was established in 1860. Here boys of all religious denominations are admitted.
- School aims to help their students to become mature men and to be unselfish.
- The School is recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education up to 10th standard. Also, it is affiliated to the CISCE(Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) up to 12th.
- It has a modern library as well as science labs for their students.
Address: 30 Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata 700 016
Ph No: 91-33-2255 1171
10. ST JOHN’S HIGH SCHOOL – CHANDIGARH
- In India, CCB runs the St. John’s High School, Chandigarh is a Christian Minority Educational Institution.
- CBSE, New Delhi affiliation since 1990.
- This school is an all-boys school.
- They provide science and maths labs. Also has an art room, a music room, a library and many other.
- The school imparts education to the Christian community around. It also extends education to other communities to the extent possible.
Address: Sector 26, Chandigarh – 160019
Ph No: +911722792571,+911722792573
Hope this list of top ten schools in India helps you find the best school for your child. Let us know what are the main things that you see before finalizing the school for your kid.