Pregnancy brings with it a slew of new challenges, one of which is getting a good night’s sleep. Lack of sleep is one of the ways the body reacts to the changes it is experiencing throughout pregnancy, and it can contribute to crankiness, irritability, mood swings, and other issues. Allow us to introduce you to your new best friend: a pregnancy pillow if you’ve reached this stage in your pregnancy. Isn’t it reasonable to assume that the comfort provided by the pregnancy pillow is a fantastic solution to your sleeping issues?
What Is A Pregnancy Pillow?
The pregnant pillow is a sleeping pillow that is approximately the same height as you and is designed to cushion your entire body from head to toe. It was intended to help pregnant women sleep better, as it is particularly effective in preventing back pain, leg cramps, and hip aches, among other things.
Also Read: Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
|Top 10 Pregnancy Pillows||Rating||Starting Price||Amazon Link|
|MOON PINE U Shaped Maternity Full Body Pillow||4.5||Rs. 1680|
|Tishnagi Designer Long Side Sleeper Pillows||4.5||Rs. 749|
|COOZLY Premium Lyte C Shaped Pregnancy Pillow||4.5||Rs. 2199|
|Meiz Cooling Pregnancy Pillow||4.4||Rs. 1680|
|AngQi Pregnancy Body Pillow with Velvet Cover||4.4||Rs. 1499|
|Dr Cloud Organic Cotton Layer Memory Foam Maternity Pillows||4.1||Rs. 969|
|Mom’s Moon Ultra Soft U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow||4.1||Rs. 1429|
|Hiputee Support Body Pillow for Pregnant||4||Rs. 1749|
|Mothersyard™ (Original) C Shape Maternity/Pregnancy Pillow||3.9||Rs. 999|
|Angel Mommy Premium Pregnancy Pillow||3.8||Rs. 1249|
Also Read: Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy
15 Best Comfortable Pregnancy Pillows
While buying maternity pillows, you can look for the well-made pillows with either poly or cotton inners that can be machine washed and reshaped on occasion. More information on these pregnancy pillows and it’s considerations can be found further down.
- COOZLY Premium Lyte C Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
- 1 C Shaped Premium LYTE Pillow + 1 Detachable Zippered 100 percent Cotton Stretch Pillow Cover
- Fine Coozly High-Quality PregnoCare HQ fibres are used to create a seamless sensation.
- Hypoallergenic, non-reflexive, and low-pressure, Coozly Fibres are a great choice. Fibres are encased in a coloured shell, so your pillow will look great even if it isn’t covered!
- NEWD 100 percent Cotton Stretch Fabric is used to make the Zippered Cover, which is removable and washable.
- Suitable for people who weigh more than 65 kilogrammes. This pillow eliminates the need for many pillows by providing back, tummy, and leg support.
Mom’s Moon Premium Microfiber Ultra Soft U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
- One of the best gift for expecting mothers. The one-of-a-kind design mimics the human body’s shape and is long enough to stretch out and support both sides of your body.
- This maternal body pillow is composed of excellent polyester fibres and breathable material that is safe to use while nursing, reading, watching TV, or just relaxing on a regular basis.
- This u-shaped body pillow relieves sciatica, leg swelling, and back discomfort, reduces hypertension syndrome and strain on the liver, and eliminates tossing and turning; however, individual results may vary.
- Back sleepers, side sleepers, and stomach sleepers will all benefit from Mom’s Moon pregnancy pillow. For your head, back, belly, sides, knees, hips, and feet, it delivers the ideal balance of comfort and support.
- Pregnancy body pillow designs by Mom’s Moon Bedding can eliminate the need for up to 5 more pillows. Ideal as a present for family or friends.
Meiz Cooling Pregnancy Pillow
- This 7D hollow fibre filling is exceptionally soft, adaptable, and odour free, providing comfort for side sleeping and retaining fluffiness for greater performance and longer use.
- Meiz pregnant pillows are meant to contour to your body’s curved shape, no matter how you sleep.
- This pregnancy u pillow’s complete body contour ensures a painless and delicious night’s sleep.
- With this fantastic full body pillow, you may show your loved ones, family, or friends that you care about their relaxation and wellness.
Tishnagi Designer Long Side Sleeper Pillows
- The conforming contour of this Tishnagi Designer maternity pillow allows you to sleep on your back and side for proper spinal alignment.
- Soft Polyester Filling is encased in a shell made of 100 percent cotton with soft white stripes.
- This firm pillow can be adjusted to sleep on your side, stomach, or wherever in between! Use as a Maternity Pillow or Pregnancy Pillow to help you sleep better.
- This pregnant pillow can be used in a variety of ways, including sleeping, reading in bed, and watching TV.
- Use as a pregnant pillow and hugging pillow for lounging, relaxing, sleeping, and holding under the arm and legs.
AngQi Pregnancy Body Pillow with Velvet Cover
- The cushion is long enough for you to stretch out and support both sides of your body, assisting with back, hips, knees, neck, and head support.
- The maternal body pillow is comfortable for side sleeping and preserves its fluffiness for improved performance and longer use.
- The hypoallergenic and breathable textile cover is easy to clean and machine washable.
- The inner cover has its own zipper, allowing you to easily adjust the stuffing.
Hiputee Support Body Pillow for Pregnant
- Maternity body pillows help pregnant women sleep better by reducing tossing and turning and keeping them on their sides.
- To help relieve tummy strain and lower back pain, place one pillow end beneath your expanding bulge.
- With this huge hug pillow, you’ll be able to sleep like a baby tonight.
Also Read: Symptoms Of A Baby Girl
Dr Cloud Organic Cotton Layer Memory Foam Maternity Pillows
- With its compact and flexible form, the Dr. Cloud Pregnancy Pillow will provide optimal convenience. You will feel at ease in any location or circumstance.
- The top layer is made of 100 percent natural organic cotton.
- Memory Foam in the middle, Super Soft Foam in the lower layer, Breathable Jersey Cloth in the inner cover, and Super Soft Velboa Fabric in the outside cover for optimal comfort.
MOON PINE U Shaped Maternity Full Body Pillow
- This cushion is created in a U shape to wrap around your entire body, allowing you to roll over and customise your personal comfort while sleeping.
- It operates better than a C shape maternity pillow and substitutes separate bed pillows.
- Not just for sleeping, but also for reading, watching TV, or other forms of relaxation, you may establish comfortable postures for more support on your bed or couch.
- It’s ideal for postpartum ladies as a nursing pillow, and it can also be used as a post-surgery supportive cushion.
Angel Mommy Premium Pregnancy Pillow
- Doctors Designed A U-Shaped Pregnancy Pillow With Two Contoured ‘Legs’ To Help Pregnant Women Rest Well.
- It’s fluffy and lightweight, with no pressure, so it’s completely safe for pregnant women, and the pillow also holds its shape over time.
Mothersyard™ (Original) C Shape Maternity/Pregnancy Pillow
- This cushion has an ergonomic contour form that helps correct your spine and relieve pressure, reducing pain and discomfort, especially during pregnancy.
- The Chilling Home Comfort C-shaped maternity pillow, also known as a full-body cushion, may give the ideal balance of comfort and support for your entire body, including your neck, hips, knees, belly, and head.
NiSleep Pregnancy Pillow
- Pricing starts from Rs.12,000.
- The L-shaped body pillow eliminates the need for additional little pillows in your bed. This L-shaped body cushion is soft and conforms to your body’s contours, providing support for your back, belly, hips, and knees.
- Pillow that is all-in-one and may be used in a variety of ways. When sleeping, watching TV, or resting, a maternity body pillow acts as a cushion.
- Rating: 4.5/5
Also Read: Symptoms Of A Baby Boy
BATTOP Pregnancy Pillows Full Body Maternity Pillow
- Pricing starts from Rs. 10,000. Little expensive.
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Your body receives optimal pressure relief with superior support for your back, hips, knees, neck, and head.
- This J-shaped pregnancy pillow is 100% hypoallergenic and ideal for individuals with allergies or pets.
- Body pillows are ideal for pregnant use, but they can also be used for post-surgery recovery or for extra body support when sleeping.
- The outer cushion cover on the full body maternity pillow is double zippered, making washing the cover simple and seamless. Simply toss the cover in the washing machine when you need a new look.
Lupantte Pregnancy Pillows
- Its pricing starts from Rs. 12,269 and rating 4.5/5
- Lupantte is a full-body pregnancy pillow with 57 inches
- It is a comfortable maternity Pillow for Sleeping with a Removable Velvet Cover,
- It is a U shaped maternity pillow for your full-body support
Expertomind Pregnancy Pillow for Sleeping
- This maternity pillow pricing starts from Rs. 1749, the rating is 3.5/5
- You are deserving of a restful night’s sleep. Show yourself some love and sleep soundly as the pillow adjusts to your posture, providing you with the most comfortable sleep possible.
- It relieves heartburn, back, and neck pain by supporting your spine, vital muscles, and joints.
- The extra-soft, breathable, lightweight cover is extra-smooth on your skin, allowing you to unwind and enjoy your slumber.
Quilt Comfort C Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
- Rating is 4.⅖ and the pricing range starts from Rs. 2099
- The Best Pregnancy Pillow in B-Town
- This cushion has a velour (cotton-velvet) cover and a hypoallergenic blended fibre filling. It was created without the use of any potentially dangerous chemicals.
- The ergonomic design supports and comforts the neck, shoulders, back, and tummy, reducing pain.
- The Shape encourages side sleeping, which allows more blood and nutrients to reach the placenta and baby.
- The full-body support reduces discomfort and promotes a more restful night’s sleep, which is essential for both mother and child’s health.
Benefits Of A Pregnancy/Maternity Pillow:
- Using a sleeping pillow when pregnant ensure comfort by providing adequate cushioning and softness. You may even modify the pillow to fit various sections of your body, making sleeping even more comfortable.
- All expecting mothers need a nice pregnancy cushion. So why not treat yourself or someone you know to this wonderful method of sleeping? Now is the time to have a look at the comfort collection.
- The ideal pregnant cushion is long and ideally contoured to support your growing belly while also relieving pressure on your hips and knees. It also keeps you on your side, which is a favourable posture to be in while pregnant.
- Pregnancy pillows are made to adjust to your body and support your pelvis, abdomen, lower back, ankles, knees, and hips.
If you’re on a budget, you can save money by repurposing cushions such as maternity and nursing pillows once your baby arrives. During pregnancy, you’ll need support all over your body, as well as between your legs, so look for a multipurpose pillow.
We hope this information has assisted you in choosing the best pregnancy pillow and maternity pillow to provide you with the comfort you require during this special time.